We are currently recruiting for the post of Farm Manager to supervise staff, monitor crops and animals, and handle various administrative tasks. The Farm Managers will prepare budgets, purchase supplies, maintain relationships with vendors and clients, and ensure maximum profitability.
– Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
– Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations.
– Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops and livestock.
– Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
– Ensuring all staff adhere to health and safety regulations.
– Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
– Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, or equivalent.
– Management experience would be a plus.