We are recruiting for the position of Internal Auditor to use skills in organization and project management to better understand the record-keeping processes while also offering recommendations for improvement of Our Client, An Eatery in Sapele, Delta State.
– Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with federal regulations
– Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
– Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
– Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
– Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal staff and make recommendations for improvement
– Present findings to the management in the form of reports and presentations
– HND or BSc in Accounting
– A minimum of 1-year of experience in internal audit is required
– Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to produce a concise report