The position of administrative officer consists of being responsible for providing administrative services to ensure effective and efficient operations.
1. Maintain and Update records, files, and documents in an organized manner.
2. Respond to messages.
3. Provide clear, friendly verbal and written communication.
4. Attend meetings to record minutes.
5. Perform general office duties such as preparing event schedules, coordinating events, and auditioning new recruits.
6. Prepare reports and event lineup using MS-word, Excel, or presentation software.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bsc or BA in any field.
2. Ability to multi-task.
3. Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying and to actively look for ways to help people.
4. Ability to display a cooperative attitude.