Business Development Coordinators identify, develop, and secure new business opportunities by generating leads and sales, maintaining client relationships, and coordinating promotional activities.
1. Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
2. Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
3. Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
4. Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
5. Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
6. Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
7. Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
8. Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
9. Providing effective administrative support.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
2. 2 – 5 years of professional experience.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
6. Strong networking skills.
7. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.